Introducing Reflections: Elevate Your Data Management and Boost Your Compliance Rates!
MHO recently launched Reflections, our new online platform designed to elevate the collection and use of patient outcomes and satisfaction data in behavioral health facilities. With this launch, we are saying goodbye to other data collection methods so that you can experience the future of streamlined healthcare data management.
Reflections is designed to streamline data collection and reporting, ultimately enhancing what MHO refers to as compliance. That is, the percentage of patients who complete the same outcome assessments upon admission and discharge, and the percentage of patients who complete a satisfaction survey upon discharge. Collecting these data is crucial for evaluating patient improvement during treatment, with patient satisfaction feedback serving as a key component in service quality improvement.
Figures 1 and 2 show showcase compliance rates for outcomes and satisfaction respectively for the months before and after facilities transitioned to Reflections. Initial transition months where data were submitted via multiple methods including Reflections are excluded from these visualizations so that each data point fully includes or excludes Reflections. Results suggest it does take some time for facilities to fully adopt and adjust to Reflections, but once they do there is a remarkable boost to compliance rates. Transitioning facilities should not be discouraged if they do not see immediate results, or even if their compliance rates take a dip. MHO’s Client Success team is proactively monitoring and reaching out to transitioning facilities to help them adopt best practices, and they are available any time you have a concern or question.
Figure 1. Eight months after transitioning to Reflections, more than 80% of patients have a change score on at least one clinical outcomes assessment.
Figure 2. Eight months after transitioning to Reflections, nearly 75% of patients complete a satisfaction survey at discharge.
Reflections hosts many new enhancements and features designed to make data capture easier and more real time.
What Reflections Has in Store for You:
- Quickly assess your data capture rate for your most recently admitted and discharged patients.
- ‘Worklist’ feature to help drive data capture, alerting you to missing assessments for patients currently in treatment.
- Access to any patient’s outcomes assessments completed during previous stays.
- Therapy mode, where multiple patients can securely complete assessments while passing a tablet patient to patient.
- Quickly and easily find patient accounts.
- Built-in, enhanced, interactive reporting on your facility’s performance in what matters most: helping patients achieve measurable improvement, patient satisfaction with their care experience, and data capture.
For more information on Reflections, contact [email protected]